CY&BC Shed Bay
A Designated work Bay in Boat Shed is available to all members to carry out repairs etc.The bay is available on request from
Administrator and time slot will be allocated for repairs to be accomplished.
The proposed charge for rental of the bay has been waived and a good will policy is on trial for the next twelve months. If you avail of
the facility it is expected you assist our newly appointed House Convenor in whatever capacity you can to keep our facility
maintained to a high standard. The primary function of the Boat Shed is to house the Boatman and all Club boats / engines and
machinery providing facilities for upkeep and maintenance of Club property. However a Bay has been put aside for members to work
on their boats as the shed frees up and additional space becomes available. The administrator will allocate the additional spaces.
We urge members to start planning for our launch in April and get to grips with maintenance and repairs before the season starts. Donal Heney is the administrator and he can be emailed at email@example.com
RULES OF THE CY&BC SHED BAY
1. The shed bay is available to members for specific short periods for the purpose of undertaking boat related work in the designated bay.
2. The bay can be rented on a weekly basis.
3. Before a member may bring in his/her boat or engine the rental fee must be paid . (The fee has been waived for the next 12 months as
of 1 January 2017)
4. The rental fee covers a specific period of time.
5. All boats must be placed on a trolley/bogie.
6. The bay can only be booked by using the form provided .
Last updated 13:55 on 16 March 2018