CY&BC Shed Bay
A designated work bay in Boat Shed is available to all members (space permitting) to carry out repairs etc.The bay is available on request from the Administrator.
The primary function of the Boat Shed is to house the Boatman and all Club boats / engines and
machinery providing facilities for upkeep and maintenance of Club property. However a bay has been put aside for members to work
on their boats. The administrator will allocate the time slot for the work bay.
We urge members to start timely planning for the launch in April and get to grips with maintenance and repairs before the season starts.
Donal Heney is the administrator and he can be emailed at email@example.com
RULES OF THE CY&BC SHED WORK BAY
1. The shed work bay is available to members for specific short periods for the purpose of undertaking boat related work in the designated bay.
2. The bay can be rented on a weekly basis.
3. Before a member may bring in his/her boat or engine the rental fee must be paid. (For applicable fee see "Boat/Trailer and Storage Regulations")
4. The rental fee covers a specific period of time.
5. All boats must be placed on a trolley/bogie.
6. The bay can only be booked by using the form provided .
Last updated 14:37 on 9 May 2018